Power Speed Resistor A heavy duty padded harness is worn by one athlete and held back by the other to form a resistance. A very simple and effective way of adding a load to the sprinting motion by allowing another person to hold you back makes it more difficult to sprint.
- The most cost effective speed resistor
- Resisted sprinting cant be beaten as the easiest and most inexpensive way to develop explosive speed
- Easy to use, comfortable, lightweight and hardwearing, the Power Resistor will quickly become your favourite training tool!
- One athlete wears a webbing harness with leash for the second athlete to provide resistance.
- Excellent for high speed and anaerobic fitness workouts